7. Motzi, Matza
10. Shulchan Orech
1. Recite the Kiddush (Sanctification of the festival).
2. Wash hands without a blessing
3. Partake of parsley dipped in salt water.
4. Break the middle Matzo, and hide one part to be eaten at the end of the meal as the Aphikomon.
5. Tell the story of Israel's deliverance from Egyptian bondage.
6. Wash hands with a blessing
7. Recite the blessing before the meal, including the special blessing over Matzo.
8. Eat a bitter herb (Moror)
9. Combine Matzo, Moror and Ḥaroses and eat them together.
10. Partake of the festival meal.
11. Conclude the meal by eating the Aphikomon.
12. Say grace after the meal.
13. Recite the remainder of the Hallel.
14. End with a prayer for the acceptance of the service.
Translation based on the Union Haggadah (1923), by the Central Conference of American Rabbis. The work is in the public domain.
Printed from the Zemirot Database